Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 27, 2010

What I am thankful for

I am thankful for just as many thing as everybody else, no more no less. I apreciate all the little things no one thinks get appreciated. The little things are the things that matter, things like bringing someone a ready made pb and j or occasionally the giving out of fragranced hand lotions. Maybe its not taking offense to some of the nasty things that can be said about certain unsaid clothing items, which may or may not be from a maternial section of Macy's or from other fancy department store. All of the above are just little things that Lauren Jeong does that make my day or at least my second class of the day a little bit better. I have known Lauren since I was in seventh grade but we really bonded on a friday, when I had a tramatic expierence at one cold stone creamery, but this is not importnant, at all, what so ever, the story does not matter, never has, never will. After that we very became good friends and confidants until the end of that year when she decided to be a hot shot and transfer to the Whitney Young Academic Center Program. Now as we have become reunited and see each other on a near daily basis the bond is stronger than ever. Her ability to be a loving person regardless to the situation has never been taken for granted and i love and apreciate her for it. Now lets not forget about the other people in the class that I am "thankful" for such as Gordon Bentley. Gordon is that little finishing touch or a crushing blow to how a class period is going. What I mean is that if we are doing something in a group he can provide that little insight or comment that can help to answerer the question, Or he can take a class from being productive to just goofing around, just kidding that has never happened. He is a very good student and cares a lot about the class.

1 comment: