Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Evaluation

I like being creative, therefore I like this class. The assignments that we have had to do such as the blogs and independent reading projects have given me lots of freedom to express my idea the way that i want to so i can get the point across that i need to. It is great to not be trapped inside a creative box, although i dislike taking notes. Lets be honest taking notes sucks and completely takes any enjoyment you get out of reading. I don't read unless i have to because taking notes have just ruined it, when I read I look for things that i would write down in my notes and not following the plot. Notes ruin reading ask any kid who has had to do them and i more than promise that 9/10 kids say it has been ruined by it, i guarantee it.

1 comment:

  1. Jeesh. you really hate taking notes. I think that we should be able to take notes whichever way we want, without guildelines.

    ReplyDelete