Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baseball is America

I knew i love baseball in 2005 when the Chicago White Sox won the world series. My love for the game has only increased since. I always loved the game don't get me wrong, one of my favorite things to do when i was younger was play. I would look forward to playing my games on the weekend, especially because my dad was my coach until i was in sixth grade. I think that is the reason why I love it so much, whenever i think of baseball i always think of my family or just of really good times with better friends. I have never looked forward to something as much I have been looking forward to this baseball season. There is no way that this year's jv team is not going to be dominate not to mention how fun the year is going to be also.  

2 comments:

  1. I understand that you love baseball and it's something you share with your family but I don't understand how this ties in with the blog. Baseball is considered as american as you can get but you never tied in how you playing baseball made you realize you were american. Don't get wrong nice blog I get what you meant but you really only described baseball from your point of view not for the point of view of this blog of being american

    ReplyDelete
  2. To comment on what Devin said, I think the whole point of him explaining baseball, his love for the game, and having a good time with friends and family was his way of showing his American qualities. Because most Americans wouldn't trade anything for going to a baseball game or any sporting event and chilling with family.

    ReplyDelete